Monday, February 15, 2010

Ephesians 5:25-30

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy,

Photobucket


cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.


Photobucket


In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

Photobucket


After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— for we are members of his body."

My hubby really surprised me beyond words. We were suppose to do NOTHING this year for Valentine's Day. Dave Ramsey would not approve of these gifts. (Promise me you won't tell him!!)

I was working hard in the backyard on Saturday when Jack called me to the garage to help him. When I saw the box with flowers, I thought it was a mistake and for my neighbor. Sheesh. Two, yes... two dozen absolutely beautiful roses. One more beautiful than the other. Pure and spotless. Without stain or wrinkle. Absolutely gorgeous.

And the card had just the right words on it. Plus, there was a small box of fine chocolates to boot. Good chocolate. Not that waxy junk from W___ M____.

Photobucket

He did really good, but then I came home from singing at church Sunday morning and opened the garage to find a new tiller for me. Awww..... this man really knows my heart. LOL. Plus lots of manure too.

He cooked us lunch, help me till up the garden and then we had our Sunday evening date where he got some yummy fried oysters.

Jack loves me so much!! Thank you sweetie!! I love you too. More than words can say. You did REAL good.

Hope everybody else was as blessed as I was.

No comments: